Debbie Tufts is the principal owner of Debbie Tufts & Company, which is a successor company to her original real estate services company, Tufts Realty Associates which was organized in Atlanta, GA in 2003.
From its inception, Tufts Realty Associates was an award-winning organization, both on the national and regional levels. In 2010, Debbie transitioned out of Tufts Realty Associates, attained her Florida real estate license and moved to Jacksonville, Florida to continue her real estate career in northeast Florida.
Through Debbie Tufts & Company, she wants to continue providing her past clients and new prospects the same level of “high-touch” service that she is known for providing in the past… and which has contributed to her unprecedented success and satisfied customers.
Debbie maintains ownership interests in Keller Williams Realty Market Centers in Georgia and Florida. She continues to be instrumental in teaching and mentoring real estate agents within Keller Williams network
Awards and Recognition:
- #1 Group-Sugarloaf Market Center 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008
- #1 Agent Group KW Southeast Region in 2007, #2 Agent Group in 2006 & 2008 and #3 Agent Group in 2005
- Awarded #1 Agent Group KW Georgia in 2007 & 2008 and #2 Agent Group in 2005 and 2006
- Awarded Platinum Level Million Dollar Club by Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors
- Voted one of the Top 100 Agents in Atlanta by readers of Atlanta Magazine 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008